Tried to reach deep but you couldn’t get in
Photos from the past week or so, which doesn’t look as rough as it felt.
Rockafella/ Happy 18th Rach!/ Cross-country crawl
I managed to forget to wear gloves while dyeing my hair, so I now have nigg hands. I don’t know which is the best part: that the dye didn’t even take effect, or that when I was gazing at my black palms, torn between anger/amusement, I looked down at my left foot only to find it completely covered in blood.
(The bloody foot thing is completely unrelated but of the same wtf standard, so I’m just going to lump them together)
Birthday in 3 days, cts in 4, semi-liberation in 8. Fuck. I think I just misplaced my phone in my room. Today… not my day.
• 4 March 2010
So, life since cny has pretty much gone down and stayed down. Am currently listening to Undisclosed Desires on repeat and debating whether to call it a night or take advantage of the fact that every minute is a chance to turn it all around, and get on with it already.
• 23 February 2010
It’s odd how time can make once-pertinent problems seem so insignificant.
*this law applies inversely to people
• 14 February 2010
Thoughts from today:
1. My room is crisply cold and smells of cranberries, which has left me in no mood to complete any of my overdue assignments. I wonder if you’ll ever see that people are much nicer to be around when treasured as friends.
2. Why the fuck has it come down to this?!
3. I have been offered the easy way out… Which just makes everything so much harder.
4. Chermaine and I are getting more adept at this anti-PE thing. Today we sprinted away from Mr Boybandhair and into the science lab block, which we discovered, much to our surprise, overlooks the CJ rockclimbing wall and adventure trapeze. Didn’t know CJ had a rockclimbing wall, much less a thrilling metal contraption that doesn’t belong in your uterus? Neither did I.
5. Fuckng i key pssng the sht outta me
• 1 February 2010
“Where is your heart?” you ask.
“How do you live without your heart?”
I don’t know how to answer, so I say,
“It’s amazing the things you can learn to live without.”
— Lauren Wheeler, Sideshow (via vituperation) (via maggee)
• 30 January 2010
Sometimes your quiet magic overwhelms me
• 21 January 2010
Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you’d gone
And let the world spin madly on
• 21 January 2010
More or less settled down in school, meaning I’ve gotten used to endless days and long, boring nights in which I waste my life away. The days blur into weeks and the weeks stretch long ahead, and when I look back at the past week I feel like I’m revisiting an entire month. Today was untankable, so I visited the doctor for the first time in months. He looked skeptical. Maybe I’ve lost my knack.
Also seem to have lost my knack for lots of other things:
a) am at a complete loss as to what to do for indpt study
c) being tactful (but I never had that. Self-jacking frequency points, I get to wait in the special lounge before boarding the flight)
PE today was a laughable affair. Sneaking back into the crowd flush-faced and triumphant was the most accomplished I’ve felt all term.
Ps. My i key is semi-stuck, so when I type quickly on msn it comes out somethng lke ths. I’ve heard the phrase “I KEY FAIL” three times already. Apparently my friends also don’t possess the tactful trait. Birds of a feather…
Pps. Andrea, Kaili, Gil: Cntstpwnkng cntstphmpng cntstprpng cntstp cntstp cntstp
• 18 January 2010